- Quickly identify threats that could cause disruption of business operations
- Ensure compliance and reduce liabilities by meeting industry regulations
- Seamlessly secure your facility and all access points 24/7/365
- Verify incidents and reduce false alarms which can result in alarm fines
- Reduce man power costs with a virtual guard force and advanced technology
- A cost-effective solution to surveilling and enforcing safety measures over a large geographic footprint from one remote location
- Cybersecurity reduces vulnerabilities and can prevent your systems and confidential data from being compromised or exposed
- Ongoing, customized reports provide full visibility into operations and systems
- Have access to real-time surveillance with recorded footage so events can be reviewed at any time
Why watch for crime when you can prevent it?
We understand the challenges associated with managing, maintaining and securing multiple areas at once, day and night. Onsite resources and overhead to ensure regulations and sustainable practices are met can quickly add up, especially when you have multiple locations across a large footprint.
Event-based video monitoring is the proactive solution to alleviate the daily pain points associated with preventing malicious activity such as vandalism, theft or intrusions. New or current CCTVs in place are empowered with advanced technology and thresholds are set in place so the moment an intruder steps onto the property, our team is alerted. With our voice-down feature, we can speak directly to potential intruders to mitigate threats and dispatch authorities only when necessary.
Star Asset Security’s, ION Center, is a nationwide, commercial-grade, event-based video monitoring service that helps keep your facilities, assets and processes safe every moment of every day, 365 days a year. We use advanced analytics and event-driven technology, allowing our monitoring professionals to respond immediately as an event occurs. Our team remotely surveils and verifies events so crime can be stopped before it happens. Our framework of people, processes and advanced technology provides us with a super-regional footprint, allowing our team to support clients with multiple locations across a large geographic region.
Benefits of event-based video monitoring include:
Star Asset Security’s additional video monitoring services include:
- Operations Oversight. Every business and industry has sensitive processes that can benefit from operations oversight. Proper oversight over procedures such as patient care, money handling, and delivery acceptance is key to ensuring safe operations.
- Video Security Patrol. Guard services are costly and limited to being in only one place at a time. Monitoring staff can use a perimeter of video surveillance devices to make periodic “patrols” of the area to visually confirm everything is in order, for a quick and cost-effective solution.
- Video Concierge Services. Improve safety and convenience with video concierge services such as door entry management, information and emergency contact, and on-demand virtual bodyguard.
- Proactive Video Monitoring. Stop crime before it happens! Our monitoring professionals are immediately notified of a potential threat at your facility’s perimeter and communicate via two-way voice, stopping the perpetrator before a potential crime happens.
- Video Verification. Video verification is a service to reduce false alarms by verifying incidents and only dispatching police when they’re needed. Traditionally, any alarm that is generated by a sensor would automatically result in the dispatch of police. An ongoing issue with these types of systems is that many of the alarms generated are false which can result in alarm fines and even licenses being revoked. Video verification is the solution to increasing safety at your facility while reducing necessary fines. You can rest assured knowing ION Center has your business secured throughout the night and into the weekend when you’re not there.
- Interactive Video. With our advanced interactive solutions, we can see, hear, and speak directly to you from our ION Center, providing real-time response, aiding law enforcement and reducing false alarms.
Need help with Video Monitoring?
Fill the form out below for more information or give us a call today at 877-801-1616